Postagens populares

sábado, 15 de dezembro de 2012

In Darkness


It’s always hard to look inside Far ahead from what eyes can see...


It’s always hard to look inside
Far ahead from what eyes can see
Can you see the darkness in me,
That lies beneath my harmless face?
There is night beneath the daily surface.

The cold moonlight in windy nights
Send shivers through my spine
The poison of pain became a sweet wine
Once I got used to it, I embraced it all
And discovered the wonders of winter and fall.

I’m not only the Lady in Black
That passes by you in the street
Don’t think that I’m only nice and sweet
I also bare bitterness as well,
A  Bittersweetness that not everyone can tell.

Poetry is my way to see the world,
It’s not only a shiny and cozy place.
It can be marked by a bloody trace.
Let me deal with it as I please,
Always  standing in the dark at ease.

I dream dreams that are only mine
And live in a world of my own
It has so many sights that you’ll never know
And my essence dwells in every corner,
In that realm I’m the queen and the owner.

I like to feel the cold breeze
That sends me messages from afar,
In this life that’s always a war
To know where we are and where we’ll stay,
I’ll keep on discovering my several shades of gray.

In the bottom of the grays there is black
Where my fears meet my deepest desires
There are ashes from a thousand fires
And icicles from the everlasting winters,
Where I dried so many frozen tears.

I keep away from the sun,
It just gives one a false security
In the dim light there is more purity
And a safeguard to all the souls like me
That can see the world as I can see.

I melt with deep thoughts and words
And loath the shallowness that infects the mind
The world’s lost because too many eyes are blind.
We must observe the truth and the rawness
 That’s unseen by the futile and the thoughtless.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário