Postagens populares

sábado, 15 de dezembro de 2012

Fragile


Suffocating in pain Nothing is in vain Pale and weak Unable to speak I fall into the void. ...



Suffocating in pain
Nothing is in vain
Pale and weak
Unable to speak
I fall into the void.

So cold and ashamed
Feelings that cannot be named
I cover my face with trembling fingers
As the void of sorrow still lingers
I'm unable to turn away.

Falling tears burn my face
Even in sadness there is grace
The essence of a snowflake
Drowning roses in the lake
Under the Winter sky.

Only the window to the outside
Keeps me from going with tide
The rain floods the world of glass
Lost fate without a compass
Won't sail away through unsteady waters.

Caution, do not tuch too much
Or I'll break with a single touch
Life is a painting drawn in confusion
The brightest colours arew just an illusion
Dreams are for the weak.

A feather is strong enough to wound me
A lost soul I shall be
Wandering about realms of insanity
Fearing for my frailty
Afraid to fall into peaces.

As blood runs I feel sore
The cracks will recover no more
Words of hate cannot be spoken
I'm made of glass and the glass is broken
Covered by dust as time goes by.

The rain may fall
As silent tears falling from Heaven
Though the sky doesn't hold deeper wounds
Than the ones that I bury inside.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário