sábado, 15 de dezembro de 2012

Autumn


The falling leaves on the floor Caught and dropped by the autumn breeze...




The falling leaves on the floor
Caught and dropped by the autumn breeze
They dance the complex waltz of fate
Eternally meant to float and then disappear
While The morning ice makes them freeze.

Drops of rain invade the atmosphere
And sooths the earth that slowly dries
The darkening sky has the color of lead
Due to the tension, it so full of tears
Farewell to the worm that slowly dies.

Sad piano, tragic violin
So much passion and sadness to be played
Along with the idyllic view of brownish gardens
The naked trees point their branches to the sky
Their plain skeleton is all that remained.

I walk alone in the cold,
A scarf waving upon my trembling shoulder
Melancholy is a weight in my beating heart
As I sense the fullness of growing loss
In this sterile land that grows colder.

Smell the air, behold the silence
Of this sea of sadness I am aware
I sense the grief that nature evokes
The path is narrow and darkness in thicker
I always feel helpless when you’re not there.

I remember all we’ve been through
All the springs and summers we can’t regain
I felt worm and protection under your light
But light fades and when we say goodbye
Autumn days will always come back again.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário